Hotel Near Old Market Dining in Downtown Omaha
The downtown area of Omaha – known as the Old Market – boasts some of the most impressive and eclectic dining options found in the entire state. Whether you’re looking for fine dining, casual dining or a quick bite that you can nibble on while taking in the sights and sounds of the Old Market, you’re in luck.
Best Western Airport guests enjoy complimentary shuttle service to and from their desired dining destination in the Old Market – or anywhere else within a five mile radius.
If a white tablecloth dining experience is what you crave, visit V. Mertz, a locally owned contemporary American restaurant featuring celebrated chef Kyle Lamb. Try the five-course tasting menu for a true culinary experience.
- Open for dinner Tuesdays – Saturdays at 5:30 PM
- Located in the Old Market Passageway
1022 Howard Street, Omaha
The Old Market’s vast array of casual dining options allow visitors to feed their need for nearly any type of food.
Consistently voted a local favorite for pizza, Zio’s Pizzeria offers New York-style pizza in a casual, fun atmosphere.
- Open for both lunch and dinner, 11 AM to 10 PM.
- 1109 Howard St, Omaha
Known for their Tex-Mex food and pitcher margaritas, Trini’s Mexican Restaurant is found in the picturesque Old Market Passageway.
- Trini’s is closed Mondays, but open 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays they’re open until 10:00 PM and on Sunday their hours are noon – 8:00 PM.
- 1020 Howard St, Omaha
Generous portions and delectable baked goods can be found at Wheatfields Eatery and Bakery. Try the potato casseroles for a taste of what the locals love.
- Open every day at 7:00 AM, closing hours for Thursday through Sunday are 4:00 PM, with closing at 3:00 PM Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 1202 Howard St, Omaha
Ask any local where to get ice cream in the Old Market and it’s quite likely you’ll be promptly sent to Ted & Wally’s, where premium homemade ice cream in an impressive selection of interesting flavors draws in both locals and visitors. Paleo and vegan options are also available.
- Hours vary by season.
- 1120 Jackson Street, Omaha
If you want a place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and a pastry, Aromas is a good bet. Perfect for people-watching and consistently voted among Omaha’s best coffee shops, the attached Bliss bakery offers delicious pastries made in-house.
- Open daily from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM except for Sundays when the opening time is 8:00 AM.
- 1033 Jones Street, Omaha
A foodie’s destination
The Old Market in Omaha offers dining options that are second-to-none. Whether it’s business or pleasure that brings you to Omaha, a stop at the Old Market for a meal or two (or more!) is a must.