Local Attractions in the Area
- Old Market in Downtown Omaha
- College World Series at TD Ameritrade Park
- Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium
- CenturyLink Center
Local Attractions & Proximity to Hotel
- 4.9 mile(s) from Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, is located at 3701 South 10th Street. It is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Lots of exhibits.
- 4.7 mile(s)from Lauritzen Gardens, is a botanical gardens and an arboretum located at 100 Bancroft Street in Omaha. The gardens are open daily during business hours; admission fee is charged.
- 2.1 mile(s) from Freedom park, is an outdoor park and museum at the Great Omaha Marina on the bank of the Missouri River at 2497 Freedom park Road in the East Omaha section of Nebraksa. It displays numerous military aircraft & artillery pieces along with its 2 major exhibits, the World War 2 minesweeper USS Hazard and the Cold-War era training submarine USS Marlin.
- 3.5 mile(s) from Omaha’s Children’s Museum, is a nonprofit learning and exploration space for young people located at 500 South 20th Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. The museum has received a national award from the Association of Science and Technology Museums.
- 3.4 mile(s) from The Rose Theater, originally opened as The Riviera and is now known as the Rose Blumkin Performing Arts Center or The Rose. It is located at 2001 Farnam Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. A great theater for the family. With well known shows like: James and the Giant Peach, Addams Family Values, Sherlock Holmes, as well as local productions like, Ivy & Bean, and Pete the Cat.
- 10.1 mile(s) from Fun Plex, is an amusement park located at 7003 Q Street in the Ralston neighborhood of Omaha, Nebraska. It is the largest amusement park in Nebraska, and the site of the only roller coaster in Nebraska. Fun-Plex is established in 1987. Fun Plex offers numerous amusement park attractions, as well as water park features.
- 3.1 mile(s) from Joslyn Art Museum, is the principal fine arts museum in the state of Nebraska. Located in Omaha, it was opened in 1931 at the initiative of Sara H. Joslyn in memory of her husband, businessman George A. Joslyn. Admission is free. Collections and Exhibits change. For a complete listing of exhibits and collections, please refer to the their website.
- 1.9 mile(s) from Century Link Center, is an arena and convention center facility in the North downtown neighborhood of Omaha. A large scale entertainment venue hosting family oriented events, ranging from concerts, sports, an family friendly activities.
- 1.9 mile(s) from TD Ameritrade Park, is a baseball park in Omaha. The home field of the College World Series since 2011.
- 2.8 mile(s) from Orpheum Theater, is located at 409 South 16th Street in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. The Orpheum hosts programs best served by a more theatrical setting, including the Omaha Performing Arts Broadway season. The theater is listed on the National Register of Historical Places.
- 20.6 mile(s) from Werner Park, is a minor league ballpark near Papillion, Nebraska, a suburb southwest of Omaha. Opened in 2011, it is owned by Sarpy County and is the home of the Omaha Storm Chasers of the Pacific Coast League.
- 5.8 mile(s) from Mid America Center, is an arena and convention center located in Council Bluffs, Iowa, just five minutes from downtown Omaha, Nebraska. The arena’s maximum capacity is about 9,000 for concerts and 6,700 for ice hockey and arena football.
- Across the street from Subway, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Twisted Fork, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Old Mattress Factory, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Jazz: A Louisiana Kitchen, Full Service, Pacific Rim, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Pickleman’s Gourmet Cafe, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Bohemian Cafe’, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Spaghetti Works, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Cascio’s Steak & Italian, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from J’s on Jackson, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Blue Sushi, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from Starbucks Coffee, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 16 mile(s) from Paypal, Pay Pal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal is one of the world’s largest internet payment companies. The company operates as an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
- 10.8 mile(s)from Lake Manawa, hiking, biking trails and a lake for swimming. boating and fishing plus modern campgrounds.
- 1.7 mile(s)from Lewis and Clark Landing, Lewis and Clark Landing is a public park located at 515 North Riverfront Drive in downtown Omaha, Nebraska. This 23-acre park is situated along the eight foot-tall river walk of the Missouri River just north of U.S. Interstate 480
- 2.3 mile(s)from Gene Leahy Mall, also know locally as a Centeral Park or The Mall is 9.6 acres park located at 1302 Farnam on the Mall in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, and bordered by SOuth 10th Street.
- 12.7 mile(s)from Lake Cunningham, Glenn Cunningham Lake is located in Omaha, Nebraska. The park is located along 96th Street with entrances at State Highway 36, State Street, 96th Street and Rainwood Road. Horseback riding trails, nature walks, boating and swimming areas.
- 0.8 mile(s) from Carter Lake Park and Recreation
- 5.1 mile(s)from River’s Edge Park
- 2.3 mile(s)from Heatland of America Park, a public park located at 800 Douglas Street in downtown, Omaha. Urban oasis highlighting a man made lake with boat rides, plus fountains, with an evening light show.
- 1 mile(s) from Eppley Airfield
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle